1. Where can I find course prices?
Prices for all of our courses can be found in the qualification search sections of the site. Select your qualification from the top navigation menu bar above or visit the homepage and select 'Enrol in a course'.
2. What is an online multi-session revision course?
A multi-session revision course is an online virtual classroom course consisting of a number of revision tutorials. Designed to prepare you for a particular module or exam, these courses will be delivered by a qualified and experienced tutor.
3. What if I am not satisfied with my online tutorial?
There may be a rare occasion when a tutorial doesn't meet your expectations – neither QualPros nor the instructor wish this to happen. To see if you are entitled to a refund please see our complaints and refunds policy page for further details.
4. Can I enrol on a course if it has already started?
You are free to joint a course even if it has already started. Some live online webinars will be recorded, meaning that it will be possible to book the course after it has started and catch up on the sessions you have missed.
5. Can I access my content on my mobile?
Unfortunately some of your learning content will not be accessible via some mobile devices. However, please be patient as this feature is currently being developed.
6. I am an international student. Which courses can I study?
Because QualPros is an online platform, there are no restrictions on the courses you will be able to take.
7. Do I have to sign a long-term contract to receive tutoring?
No, you do not have to sign a long-term contract. All online tutoring sessions are provided on a pay as you go basis.
8. When do I need to pay?
When you book a course, we will take a full payment at the point your order is placed.
9. Is my credit safe? What about my payment details?
Yes. When you pay money into your account we use PayPal and we do not keep your account details on our website.
10. Why should I use Internet Explorer or Firefox for online tutorials? Will QualPros work on other browsers?
The QualPros tuition tool will work when using Google Chrome, and Firefox. However, Internet Explorer and Firefox currently provide the best WebRTC video experience. It has the best quality video and is the most stable platform for video lessons. Due to recent changes in Chrome's browser settings, it is not always possible to gurantee connection, as individual browser settings sometimes come into conflict with the video conferencing system.
11. Why should I use a headset or headphones during class?
Using a headset or headphones will avoid issues with keyboard noise and echo. This can be very distracting during a class.